Customer Service PolicyThe mission of DigitalMediaVending.com is to give to you a wide range of DigitalMediaVending.com materials, to provide up to the minute and accurate information, and to offer services and programs desired. In fulfilling this mission the DigitalMediaVending.com strives to act as the most convenient point of access for the needed materials and information and to actively seek to make community members and organizations aware of DigitalMediaVending.com resources and services.
In fulfilling its mission, the DigitalMediaVending.com strives at all times to provide excellence in customer service. Excellence in customer service means that educated and knowledgeable providers are ready to assist viewers in finding the materials and services they want and need. Excellence in customer service also means that the providers will try to offer services in a fair manner that treats everyone with courtesy and respect and asks for courtesy and respect in return.
To contact customer service please call +1-800-490-1108
Our lines are open from 9am – 5pm PST Monday to Friday, although a live messaging agent is available 24 hours a day.
Email us at: email@example.com
Digital Media Vending Intl. LLC
5510 Skylane Blvd Suite 101E
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
The following elements are emphasized in providing public service:
1. DigitalMediaVending.com providers will treat every patron with equal respect and every request with equal importance.
2. Courtesy and attention to the needs of the DigitalMediaVending.com user will be the key to all interactions. Providers will try to be flexible in meeting DigitalMediaVending.com viewers’ needs. Whenever possible, judgment calls will be made in the viewers’ favor.
3. Skilled DigitalMediaVending.com providers will use their knowledge of DigitalMediaVending.com resources to fulfill requests in a timely manner or else present alternatives when requests cannot be met immediately.
4. DigitalMediaVending.com rules and procedures exist to make DigitalMediaVending.com resources available on an equitable basis. If anyone has a question about why the DigitalMediaVending.com has a policy or if the purpose of a policy is not understood, an explanation should be provided or else referred to a supervisor or the director of the DigitalMediaVending.com.
5. The ultimate goal of DigitalMediaVending.com is to meet DigitalMediaVending.com viewers’ expectations for service while fulfilling the DigitalMediaVending.com’s mission. Any comments are welcome regarding how well those expectations are being met.
All DigitalMediaVending.com viewers deserve equal consideration and dignity for their requests for DigitalMediaVending.com providers will seek to carry out the mission of the DigitalMediaVending.com in a way that provides optimum service to all. DigitalMediaVending.com providers recognize the confidentiality rights of DigitalMediaVending.com viewers.
As a result, DigitalMediaVending.com providers will not reveal the identity of people using DigitalMediaVending.com materials to a third party nor will DigitalMediaVending.com providers reveal the items checked out on another patron’s visit.
All requests for information will be considered confidential and such requests will never be discussed with a third party, except with another librarian for the purpose of answering the question.
Members will respond to inquiries with the best factual information available but will refrain from offering personal opinions or advice in response to queries. In particular, DigitalMediaVending.com providers may direct viewers to sources of consumer information, but they will not recommend products or services.